SAP PI/PO DeveloperJanuary 30, 2023 5:55 pm
- Job Title – SAP PI/PO Developer
- No of Opening – 2
- Experience – 2+ Years
- Location – Kolkata
- CTC – Based on experience
- Skill sets
- 2 +years of experience in SAP XI/PI with CPI/HCI Design, Configuration, and Support.
- Hands-on experience full cycle implementations as an Architect/Developer on SAP PI/PO Integration projects. Must have experience in iflow and ICOs in a single stack environment with NWDS. Very good Knowledge of PI admin activities.
- Good understanding of various integration patterns and best practice guidelines.
- Solid experience with ALE, IDocs, BAPI, RFCs, ABAP proxies & Alert configurations.
- Experience in SLD-level configurations and Transport mechanism
- Hands-on experience in various adaptors FILE, SFTP, IDOC, RFC, PROXY, JDBC, SOAP & MAIL.
- Hands-on experience with CPI or HCI.
- Exp in UDFs, Module Configurations, Graphical mapping, XSLT mapping, JAVA mapping & parameterized mapping.
- Hands-on experience in NW BPM is added advantage.
- Deploy and Maintain the SAP PI system providing configuration and support.
- Inbound & Outbound Queues monitoring & Exceptional Error handling.
- Design and develop SAP PI in complex projects. Job Description for Support consultant:
- Primary responsibility of PI support consultant to make sure the Production system is up and running.
- Have extensive monitoring experience in message monitoring, communication channel monitoring, cache monitoring, and performance monitoring in PI.
- Also expert in ERP system monitoring including IDOC and queue monitoring.
- Experienced to handle any issue that occurred in the Production system raised by users to be resolved within the SLA.
- Expert in handling incidents and tickets causing service disruption in the PI landscape
- PO mailbox monitoring to track alerts and get track of the issue.
- Experience to maintain the monitoring report of PI message flow including successful as well as failed.
- Coordinate with other teams if issues require multiple team involvement.
- Capable of fixing mapping errors, Communication channel errors.
- Expert handling certificates in NWA and other keys.
- Have experience in PI Admin activities in NWA.
- Years of Experience
- Notice Period
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
This post was written by Ranita Roy